The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 8 January 2012

Giant Crochet Donut Cushion

This cushion may be a little large to be counted as traditional amigurumi, but what the heck - it's fantastic!

{free pattern here}

11 comments:

  1. rzeczywiście- fantastyczna:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot download the pattern, who can help me!?????

    Facebook: Barbara Muijlaert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,
      The pattern is written out on the website.
      You'll need to copy and paste it into Word or similar program.
      Cheers, Jane :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you sooooo much! I have just finished one! Made it for my office chair. Took me a day to complete. I love it so much I'm going to make a few more for my living room chair. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many stuffing you used? 250g or more?

      Delete
  4. I was wondering how does this work up from rows 33-34. Pattern says at row 33 to not cut the yarn, but to begin the frosting layer. Does that mean the frosting is made separately & then both halves are stitched together? Or am I to just change the yarn color? After row 64, there are more instructions to make the frosting ... I'm quite confused

    ReplyDelete
  5. no the frosting is made attached to row 33.just let the yarn hang and attach color for frosting now .skip down and work frosting THEN go back and work the first color that you left hanging with row 34.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, finished half the pattern, but the website isn't working anymore, not sure how to crochet the frosting. Don't know if you can help :/ thanks! Love the pattern

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin