The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 26 September 2010

Squirrel Amigurumi

Momwithahook has created this very cute squirrel amigurumi pattern or us to share.

Hope you like this one, Nicole!

{pattern here}

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Rita from Spain. I've just started to learn crochet a few weeks ago. And searching some easy patterns trough internet, I've just discovered your blog.

    It's amazing!! I love each one of the patterns I've seen :D

    Perhaps I'll start a blog to show my own progress with crochet. Would you mind if I put a link to your blog in mine?
    Anyway, when I start the blog, I will notify you , of course.

    Thanks for your amazing job

    Greetings from Spain, Rita

    P.S. sorry for my bad english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, momwithahook, for sharing with us! This looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias, linda la ardillita.
    :)
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita, sorry it's taken me so long to reply - I've been just doing a little blogging as I can get to it, and my email box is overflowing!

    It would be great to see your progress as you crochet some of these fab designs.
    Please do let me know when you start your blog, and I will link to it if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin