The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 19 July 2010

Pigs Now Fly

I think one of these would be the perfect gift to inspire someone who's out to do the 'impossible'.

Or just because it's incredibly cute :)

{pattern here}

7 comments:

  1. Super,super lindo!!!!! un millon de gracias!!!
    Besitos.
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re right it´s incredibly cute. Thanks for sharing (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias, está precioso.
    abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog so much!! I just started crocheting last fall, and amigurumi is a really fun outlet for creativity. My dad collects flying pigs ever since he ran the Flying Pig Marathon a few years ago, so I made him this for Christmas. He loved it and showed it off to the whole family, who all nearly died of cute, before giving it a place of honor on his flying pig shelf. :) Thanks so much for sharing! I couldn't believe I found a flying pig pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy,

      Hope your family have all recovered from their attack of the cutes!

      Hugs,
      Jane :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin