The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Thursday 15 July 2010

Moko the Cat

Smile and wave hi to Moko!

When I was in kindergarten in the '70s, our class sponsored a child named Moko through World Vision, and we all brought in our 1c & 2c coins for "Moko money".

{pattern here}

5 comments:

  1. Lindo gatito,un poquito dificil pero voy a ver como me sale. Muchas gracias.
    Besitos y lindo fin de semana
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crocheted the cat and loved it! I gave it to my nephew, four years old and he was so happy. ^_^ But I used green and not orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MOKO link no longer works. But the pattern can be found here... http://baghisblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-items.html left side, halfway down the page is "Free Stuff"
    Love your site by the way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, link updated.
    Thanks for letting me know!

    Cheers,
    Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die ist ja zauberhaft schön! Werde sie nacharbeiten. Vielen lieben Dank für die kostenlose Anleitung!
    Liebe Grüße, Rosi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin