The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 5 July 2010

Apologies for my extended absence

I realised over the weekend that the last time I did anything here on a regular basis was back in March.

That's over three months ago!

No real excuse:
~ we had our first holiday in over 2yrs,
~ school holidays,
~ I got into digiscrap design (see left).

I plead guilty to seriously neglecting this blog, and throw myself on your collective mercy...

However, I've been doing some looking around the interwebs in the last couple of days and have found some truly fab free patterns to share with you.

So if you'll grant me parole, I can guarantee that you won't regret it.  ;)

Stay tuned in the next couple of days as I wind back up to speed here and start pumping out the free ami pattern linkylove once again.

Cheers,
Jane :)

8 comments:

  1. Do not worry. I'm waiting for when you post again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bigunki!

    I've got a couple of posts written and almost ready to go tonight, and it's nice to know I've been missed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to keep up. Looking forward to seeing what you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. take your time....this kinda thing happens to us all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no one can blame you for neglecting a blog. Pretty much everybody does it.

    Cheers that you're back, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, it's good to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its cool! there's tons to keep me busy here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kimmy :)

    I've just go so much more to add that I could kick myself that I let this place lapse for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin